In China, education is one of the most important things in one’s life. Traditional Chinese culture attaches great importance to education as a means of enhancing a person’s worth and career.
But now, China’s recently announced harsh education crackdown has sent parents scrambling for alternative ways to ensure the best for their children.
The Chinese government has banned all after-school and weekend tutoring classes that include online and offline private tutors, and academies that offer courses outside the public and private school system.
After-school tutoring is very common among middle and upper-class Chinese. It helps ensure that their children:
- have a chance to achieve excellent grades,
- may be accepted into choice universities, and
- are encouraged to excel at music, language, or other culture-related subjects.
As a result of the crackdown, and because of the high costs of private schooling in China, many middle and upper-class parents are now looking to send their children to other countries with quality education options, such as Thailand, offering:
- High Quality of Education and Teachers
- Similar Living and Cultural Environment to China
- International Education, Qualifications and Prospects
- Immersive English Lessons and Assignments
- Easy Access to Visas
- Reasonable Tuition, Living, and Transportation Costs.
More and more Chinese students are now likely to go abroad for study.
Do you want your international school to be first in Thailand with a strategy and plan to attract more Chinese students to attend your school or institution?
We are pleased to offer a free consultation to learn more.